In an alluring tropical atmosphere, the island of Oahu embodies native Hawaiian culture with a dazzling array of attractions and activities. Visitors share in all the amenities and conveniences of Honolulu’s abundant nightlife, cultural events, and a wide variety of dining and shopping.
- Walking distance to Waikiki Beach, shopping and dining
- A scenic one hour drive to secluded white sandy beaches, funky beach towns, and surfing on the North Shore
- Tour Pearl Harbor
- Outdoor pool and sauna on the seventh floor
- Table tennis, shuffleboard, a putting green, and basketball
- Game room and children’s play area