Kingsbury of Tahoe
Located at 7,500 feet above South Lake Tahoe, Kingsbury places you on snow-capped mountains soaring to the bluest of skies with the deep cerulean lake glistening below. Lake Tahoe is called ‘America’s All Year Playground,’ and your stay at Kingsbury puts you in the perfect location to enjoy it all.
- Tahoe leads the world in the largest concentration of ski areas
- Heavenly Ski Resort is only half a mile away and easily accessed by shuttle
- Only 5 miles to downtown casinos, the lake, and beaches
- Boating, fishing, waterskiing, and sailing
- Alpine biking and golfing