Sun Valley, Idaho
Located in pastoral Idaho, Sun Valley has crystal lakes fringed with golden aspens and snow-steeped mountains. Historically, Ernest Hemingway moved to Sun Valley and completed ‘For Whom the Bell Tolls,’ where he wrote in the morning and hunted and fished in the afternoon. Follow in Hemingway’s footsteps, and let Idaho nature ignite your creativity and spirit.
- First in the world to build a chairlift and open a ski school
- Sensational healing hot springs
- Offers all winter sports from downhill skiing to heli-skiing plus sleigh rides
- Golfing, fishing, hiking, and horseback riding
- Cozy accommodations, including the local Spa