The craggily, mystical Rocky Mountains of northern Montana present unsurpassed outdoor recreational activities. Discover miles of fresh powder and pristine Nordic trails near the ski area at Whitefish Mountain.
- Whitefish Lake for boating, waterskiing, fishing, or swimming from the white sandy beaches
- Glacier National Park only minutes away
- Drive the 'Going to the Sun' road (only open seasonally)
- Shopping, cafes, and local breweries all within walking distance
- Recover from your day on the slopes in the resort’s crystal-clear freshwater pool or steaming hot tub
- Spacious two bedroom condominiums